Create Your Powerpoint Presentation, Keynote Or Google Slides Or Prezi











About:

PowerPoint Presentation / Keynote Presentation / Google Slides/ Prezi



My packages are not limited to just 50 slides I can do over 1000 slides. Contact me via messages. Cost depends on number of slides and complexity level. 



I specialize in visual communications with impact. These include:



  • Investor Pitch Decks (for both startups + VC firms)
  • Sales / Training / Company Overview Decks
  • Live Presentation Decks (e.g., Events such as Conferences and Trade Shows)
  • Updates to Leadership (e.g., Board of Directors)
  • Client Reports
  • Templates
  • + more



Other Design Softwares



  • Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Prezi, Google slides, Powerpoint



Why Choose me?



  • I will provide extra fast delivery in just 24hrs or 12hrs (Please contact via messages).



  • I'm available 24/7



  • I'll always offer you unlimited revisions until you’re 100% SATISFIED or money back guarantee.



  • Revisions after order completion: I'll still support you even when your order is completed.



  • If you need Sample feel free to contact me and I'll send sample in few hours from your slides.



PowerPoint Presentation / Keynote Presentation / Google Slides/ Prezi

Looking forward to collaborating together!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

unfortunately, this project did not go as well as the first one i did with platinum59. the project was 8 days overdue. the power point still isn't what i asked for. this should have been a very simple task and dealing with platinum59 was very frustrating for me.

Seller's Response:

plantinum59 was very responsive and completed the project sooner than expected. i felt the price for my project was very fair and would highly recommend plantinum59.

Seller's Response:

This was Basic work and he made me playful with his quality work. I asked him to supply me custom capable exchange organize he did accurately what i require. Communication of premium is genuinely surprising and speedy. He committed all graphs and fulfill my needs well. My gather is outstandingly cheery with the quality work. Conclusion was amazing. Merchant exceedingly recommended and will without a doubt buy him once more, much acknowledged at All

:

Thank you

:

I got what i inquired upbeat with the work. Communication was astonishing. he done all work in less time. i'm cheerful with the work and without a doubt contract him once more. dealer profoundly suggested to everybody on fiverr.




No comments:

Post a Comment