Create Moodboards And Colour Palettes From In Depth Research











About:

I am an accessories design professional with over 10 years of experience working for commercial and high end brands within the fashion industry.  Within these roles I used to research and design accessories ranges each season which would be in line with both trends and the brand and each product would compliment the next.



What I offer



I will research current trends and develop these with your idea or brand to suggest and develop products which would be suitable.



Provide you with professional moodboards



I'll create initial designs and developments and create sketches which you can propose your ideas with before going to the next stage of tech packs.



What I need from you



I will need you to give me your idea along with a description of what sort of products you need, what your brand is all about and what sort of customer you are targeting.



PLEASE DO GET IN TOUCH WITH ME TO DISCUSS YOUR PROJECT BEFORE BOOKING ME



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment