Be Your Apple Keynote Expert











About:

Contact me for your important Apple Keynote presentations.  I will create presentations with Keynote, that will make you a very hard act to follow.  I can create a MS PowerPoint, PDF file, image files or video from your Keynote presentation.



In addition to the above mentioned, I can also create or modify your current presentations and create a template for personal use or for your organization including images and charts.



**Contact me before placing an order for that has complicated details to ensure that we can come to an agreement. **

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Leonard was very easy to work with and went above and beyond in providing instructions on how best to use this keynote. Will definitely work with him again.

:

Excellent service, this seller responded immediately to my request and delivered the Keynote slide design that I needed within 10 hours. very happy!! thank you

:

Consistently reliable and easy to work with!

:

Thank you again for the opportunity!

:

Leo was super open to the revisions necessary and got them done quickly.




No comments:

Post a Comment