Design A Stunning Cookbook And Cover For Your Recipes











About:

Do you want a visually captivating cookbook, but you lack the time or design skills?



Wouldn’t it be incredible if you could inspire your readers to cook delicious meals through beautiful imagery and thoughtfully laid out instructions?



Here’s where I can help.



For $55, I will take your recipe text and transform it into a stunning pdf cookbook. I will also include a beautiful 2D cover to ensure your first impression is not only good, but exceptional.



This gig is for recipe collections up to 3 pages in length.



If your project is longer than 3 pages, check out the gig packages or contact me for a custom offer.



Go beyond the basic and make your readers fall in love with a beautifully designed cookbook.

Reviews


:

This seller was great to work with. She created a downloadable cookbook for me on a quick turnaround. Communication was great, she took direction well and delivered exactly what was agreed to. Her creativity an quality of work is A+.

:

I am so grateful that Marie designed my very first book, she was timely, professional and her work is impeccable. I am so happy with the results, I would highly recommend her, I will definitely use her again.

:

good design thank you

:

Really fantastic job, couldn't be more delighted.

:

Excellent job




No comments:

Post a Comment