Design Pitch Deck That Raise Funding











About:

Raising capital is not easy. You might have all the nitty-gritty details prepared, but if you want to persuade potential investors and lockdown that funding, what you need is to be able to present in the most comprehensive, structured and compelling way possible. I can help you achieve that.



The difference between the professional and regular pitch deck is getting funding for your company or not



I don't use generic templates, only design from scratch based on the content given!

Please Note: I'm new on Fiverr, but not new in pitch decks. On another freelance marketplace, I have more than 78 projects completed with an average rating of 4.9 and my hourly rate is $40. Here on Fiverr, I offer affordable service for startups that don't have big budgets for now. This is top quality for a very low cost!

Deliverable: Editable PPT +  PDF

Please feel free to contact me regarding any questions of the services included, or custom orders!

Reviews


:

Another great experience with Sergej! He does great work, is very communicative and delivers great products.

:

Did a very good job in executing and clear communication!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment