Design An Investor Pitch Deck In 48 Hours











About:

Have your presentation designed by an IT Professor, whose experience in Powerpoint is very extensive. I, myself, is a heavy user of Powerpoint Presentations. I use it in my regular IT classes, trainings and seminar speakership.

Note: 

  • I need ready content for each slide, (not the business plan), and I will create a functional and visually appealing deck.
  • I can only offer maximum of 2 designs. if you do not like the first one, i can create a second new design. for the second design, you need to be as detailed as possible so we can come up with your target outcome.  

please check sample designs here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1n_ALarLS3PhzRzrPfwHvp49Qnj1Xkq66.

as a Powerpoint Designer, I've done many winning investor pitch decks. This would mean I have helped many startups to achieve their dreams!

I deliver pptx file (+free PDF per request) including

  • several revisions (but they do not apply if you change the content. New content means a new slide, my extra time and efforts - I will charge extra).
  • Free animation - per request.

Have a custom request? Send me a message and let’s discuss about it.

Reviews


:

He was fast, he is amazing, he nailed it. Took all my ideas and suggestions and incorporated them and made them better. I sent him a deck that was dismal, he made it shine. I feel so confident about going to investors with this deck. I can't say enough. Best experience ever on Fiverr. He had the 1st 7 slides in one day. Amazing. He is super smart, he knows what a deck is supposed to contain and shared an outline that was even better than what I got in a University course that I am taking. Can't say enough. Thank you, Thank you.

:

Man, he is the real deal, the work he did was amazing! I sent a deck that looked horrendous (but had content written) and he turned it into something that looked like a fortune 500 company would use! Not enough words to describe, he gets the business aspect, knows how to format the info and organize it into the pertinent points!

:

Harwin was amazing! I'm in love with my presentation he created and have gotten lots of compliments. He is a wonderful designer, very communicative, and fast work. Can't recommend enough!

:

Harwin communicates reliably and delivered a professional Powerpoint pitch deck on time. Highly recommended. I will definitely work with him on future projects

:

Harwin was rapid and responsive, and the deck he produced looked pretty good, albeit just a little short of the professional look of management consulting & corporate decks.




No comments:

Post a Comment