Design A High Quality Keynote Presentation For You











About:

Hi everyone,



You are looking for an outstanding Keynote presentation? I got you covered!



You can chose between the BASIC, STANDARD and PREMIUM Package with include 9, 18 or 24 slides or more if you wish to!



I can offer:

  • A presentation for school
  • Conference presentation
  • Training presentation
  • Listing presentation
  • Portfolio presentation
  • + more



You will receive:



  • High Quality Designs
  • Keynote or pdf formats 
  • A pretty decent experience!



What I need from you:



  1. Information (Text and quotes)
  2. Photomaterial



If you need Sample just contact me and I will send sample in few hours from your slides!



Commercial use enabled.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great! Colin is to the point and his work meets my requirements.

:

Sehr kompetent, sehr schnell ! 10/10

:

Danke sehr, für die mega Bewertung!

:

Very good communicator. Professional

:

Very satisfied. Colin was able to understand the spirit of our branding and worked with it perfectly.




No comments:

Post a Comment