Design Animated Infographic Graphs And Presentation Slide With Video











About:

As a Business Finance Graduate I can help you with making charts and graphs for visualised data analysis presentations. What makes my service truly unique is I will animate and visualize those in powerpoint slides with voice audio and create video to make them easy to understand.

Nobody  understands raw data, what they need is an easy to understand graphs with voice to see the big picture. I can help with that.



Kindly provide me with your requirements before hand and chat with me about your requirements.



You will get unlimited revisions from me so don't worry. Providing top quality service and customer satisfaction will be my only concern.



Some services you will get:



  1. Create and design excel graphs and charts. 
  2. Research on specifics.
  3. Specialized fonts for special mood.
  4. Voice over recording for describing important parts.
  5. Easy to understand visuals.
  6. Color graded according to target audience
  7. Video editing support.

Reviews


:

Great designer. Completely understood the project and created a quality product in record speed. Will use again for my next project.

:

Excellent work completed!

:

Great job, the work has exceeded my expectations 👍

:

amazing as always!

:

He is great at his craft. Second job he’s completed. Will continue to only work with him on graphs.




No comments:

Post a Comment