Create A Powerpoint Presentation











About:

Hello.

I'm Cristina and I'm here to help you with your PowerPoint Presentation!



I'm able to:

*Modify your old presentation;

*Design new modern slides for your business;

*Convert your PowerPoint presentation to PDF.

*Convert your PowerPoint presentation to VIDEO PRESENTATION! 



I will add animations to make your presentation more attractive.



I will offer you UNLIMITED REVISIONS until you’re 100% SATISFIED or MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!



**Effects & Transitions are included in all packages!



***If you have any questions, feel free to contact me! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Saves me time and money to have Cristina clean up the PPTs, thank you!

:

Cristina makes me look better. Thank you!!!

:

She is amazing did a fantastic job I will reach out again for sure to use her services.

:

Thank you so much!

:

Cristiina, took a word presentation and made it a professional looking presentation. Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment