Make Ms Word Templates











About:

Want to save your work time?

Probably you do need a Microsoft Word Template




 A customize MS word template that you can use for any of your work which makes your work life quite easy. Not to type again and again whole document. Just open your file and do your job in less time.

I will design it exactly according to your requirements.   

It will contain your Information , your company logo etc, anything that you want in you file. 



* I will make 1 to 2 page template in 20$ , for more no of pages or if you want to discuss your order or if you have any confusion feel free to contact.  



* 3 days delivery is maximum time that can take to complete your order. 

You will get your file as soon as I complete making it.



My other Microsoft Word Services includes

  • Fillable Forms
  • Letterheads
  • Resume Design
  • Cover Design
  • Pdf to Word
  • Formatting
  • Editing
  • etc etc ^_^  


Thank you For Reading :) 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Saba was great to work with! This was my first order through Fiverr and I am so thrilled with the process and how my documents turned out. Saba responds quickly and delivers within the time frame. I would highly recommend working with her, and will definitely work with her again in the future.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for chosing my service. It was great working for Tiffany, she works in a very professional manner. Thank you for the tip too.

Seller's Response:

Saba, was very professional and easy to work with. Her work is stellar and I will work with her again. I am excited to be able to use these templates with my clients.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for kind words Pat. Thank you for using my service. You described everything clearly, which was great. Thanks for the tip too 🙂

Seller's Response:

Thank you! Great work.




No comments:

Post a Comment