Design A Professioanl Powerpoint Presentation And Template











About:

Hello!

My name is Oosama Siddique. I am super creative presentation designer.

***THIS GIG IS FOR THE PROFESSIONALS WHO WANT THE BEST PRESENTATION***



#PLEASE CONTACT BEFORE ORDER TO ENSURE FULL UNDERSTANDING OF YOUR NEEDS#



Basic features of my gig:

 

-Custom design based on your branding

-Decent design and Graphics

-High-quality images display.

-Each slide include 10-15 point max



Why Choose me?

 

-More than 5-year Experience

-Professional PowerPoint design

-100%Satisfaction guarantee

-Fast Delivery

-24 hours available*

 

What I can offer:



- Business Presentation

- Listings Presentation

- Marketing Presentation

- Brand Identity Template

- Company Pitch

 

I look forward to working with you 



Feel free to contact me,



Oosama Siddique

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent final product. Oosamsiddique19 was very easy to work with. Great communication. Super fast delivery and made last minute changes and adjustments as needed. Would highly recommend and will definitely be using his services again.

Seller's Response:

Very good

:

Thanks for your kind response

:

Overall, everything was fine. Nice product and nice result. I have no complaints! Good Job!!

:

Great work!




No comments:

Post a Comment