Design A Clean Powerpoint Or Keynote Presentation











About:

Hi everyone,



If you're looking for a powerpiont or keynote presentation, I will provide the eye catching presentation as I believe a good presentation design is a step to successful.



✅ What I can offer:

  • Branded Identity Template
  • Business Presentation
  • Marketing Presentation
  • Training Presentation
  • Listings Presentation
  • Company Pitch
  • Portfolio
  • Investor Deck, etc.



You will receive:



  • High Quality Designs
  • Keynote, powerpoint, pdf formats 
  • An amazing experience 



What we need from you: 

  1. Information about your business or company.
  2. Texts or quotes
  3. Photos (or I'll provide high-quality royalty-free images.



Please contact me if you have any concern and or question about the gig :) 

Reviews


:

I though the seller was very responsive to what I asked. One challenge for him was that sometimes I could not get back to him quickly after he made the changes.

:

I needed multiple keynote presentations combined into one logical package, and this seller delivered. I'm looking forward to working with this seller in the future.

:

It was very easy working with the seller. Very clear communication and skilled delivery of the job. So thankful! Will definitely work with again!

:

Good and fast communication, was always open for changes, would order again

:

Great work and easy to communicate with! Go to for all PPT needs!




No comments:

Post a Comment