Design A Clean And Modern Powerpoint Presentation











About:

Hello!

Are you looking someone to design a presentation or redesign your old one with a professional touch?

Well you have found the right GIG!

 I am an architect with many experience on the graphic world. I can help you create a modern, professional and eye catching presentation.

 

All I need is you to provide me the CONTENT either in PDF/WORD/PPTX and leave the rest to me!

 

Why working with me?

1. Unlimited revisions until you’re 100% SATISFIED  

2. You will receive a professional and modern PowerPoint Presentation

3. I can make any kind of graphics that will help you stand out from the rest.

4. You will get fully editable PPT file. 



CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING THE ORDER or if you have any concern or question.

THANK YOUUU!





NOTE: I'M A DESIGNER, I ONLY CHANGE THE LOOK AND APPEARANCE OF YOUR PRESENTATION. 

Reviews


:

Leda is the best PowerPoint designer on Fiverr! I hired 3 different designers to make my PowerPoint pitch deck more graphically appealing and professional. I did this because I know that some people on Fiverr deliver good results and some do not. She was way better than the others. It wasn't even close. After the initial project, I was so happy that I hired her again to redesign my remaining slides, and she did an amazing job again, even with some very difficult slides to design. I am extremely impressed and couldn't be happier. I will definitely work with her again and highly recommend her.

:

I have had the most amazing experience. This seller turned this around in such a fast time. Her communication was quick, asked all the right questions and approach was practical and very friendly. I will come back again and again. The final result was clean cut, professional and engaging THANK YOU VERY MUCH

:

She makes it simple to work together to get the right product. Simplicity is key in these projects while still getting the results.

:

Amazing work and very creative from my limited descriptions she was able to create a very professional piece of work

:

Leda is so awesome to work with! She knew exactly what I was looking for, and very quick turn times! I highly recommend! Beautiful work done here.




No comments:

Post a Comment