Design Professional Elearning, Course Slides, Webinar











About:

Hello,

I am AROOBA level 2 fiverr seller

Are you expecting an awesome webinar for your;

  •  Lectures / lessons / PowerPoint
  •  Business promotions
  •  Charity proposal
  •  Proposal presentation
  •  Products and services
  •  Webinars/Online presentations and etc      

****You have come to the ideal GIG****

I will convert any document into awesome webinar within 24 hours or less

My Services are as follows

  • Get your old presentations modified
  • Search royalty Free Images and Music for the webinar
  • Convert any type of document format to PowerPoint presentations.
  • Get interesting slides from any document.
  • Convert PowerPoint Presentations to PDFs. 
  • Creating Video for your presentation
  • Pairing Voiceover with your presentation
  • Executive customer care
  • Unlimited revisions







I will also design and redesign Powerpoint Presentation, Business Presentation, Google Slides, PPT slides, Video Presentation, PPT Presentation, Powerpoint Presentation Design, Webinar presentation,Keynote presentation,Prezi presentation or Modern Pitch Deck

 For any query, and discussing your project please feel free to inbox.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing Job! I love the style and the creativity that this seller has!!! He gave me what I requested and so much more! If you are looking for an affordable Powerful PowerPoint, you are in the RIGHT place. Order today and you will be oh so happy that you did. I am excited! Thank you sooooooo much!

Seller's Response:

thanks for choosing us. keep coming

Seller's Response:

The seller tried their best to make this project what it needed to be. The presentation itself looks great but I want aware that we needed to record individual sound bits for each slide in the presentation in order to convert it into a recorded webinar.

Seller's Response:

thanks for choosing us. yes voiceover for each individual slide would be good to make webinar video. keep coming

:

I really appreciate the work that the seller provided me with. Great communication, on time, delivered exactly what was requested for a reasonable price. I definitely recommend and appreciate the great service. Thanks again!




No comments:

Post a Comment