Design Clear And Modern Presentation Slides In Canva











About:

HI!!

Are you looking for someone to design a presentation or redesign your old one with a professional touch?

Well, you have found the right GIG!



All I need is for you to provide me the CONTENT either in PDF/WORD/PPTX and leave the rest to me!



 

Why me?

1. Unlimited revisions until you’re 100% SATISFIED  

2. You will receive professional and modern Presentation Slides.

3. You will get a Canva-editable template for your PPT file. 







NOTE: I'M A DESIGNER, I ONLY CHANGE THE LOOK AND APPEARANCE OF YOUR PRESENTATION. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

She did such an amazing job! Her work was very fast (less than a 24hr turn around) and the final product exceeded my expectation beyond belief!! I did not give her a lot of details to work with but she still created something stunning for me to use in my business. Her communication was very clear and easy to go back and forth with, I will absolutely be using her again and recommending her to others.

Seller's Response:

Thank you Hannah! Looking forward to working with you in the future. It’s a good experience for me too. Hope my work helps you in your business. All the best! ❤️

:

Amazing, eye catching design! She went further to even supporting me with the editable template. Will definitely recommend anyone who wants their slides to be beautifully designed.

:

Looks very little explanation and nailed the project right way. I'll use her again., Thanks

:

Thank you! Looking forward to working with you again in the future. All the best!




No comments:

Post a Comment