Provide Designing Solutions For Your Presentation











About:

Do you have a deck of slides that needs little bit more colour, enhancement and punch added?



Do your slides need to go from 'What' to 'WOW'?



You have come to the right place. I am at your service...



I provide Presentation Designing services. I have been working in blue chip companies and have 8+ years of presentation designing experience under my belt.



My services include,

  • slide redesigning
  • adding images, icons, vectors, infographics 
  • adding animations and transitions 
  • de-wording and making the slide content 'POP'
  • creating bespoke presentation templates


Please don't stick to the packages. I am flexible in amount of slides and the work needs to be done :)



For more information, please drop me a message...


Reviews


:

Five star service

:

Amazing!! Slide designing very well done.. The designs are more than what I expected. Will be contacting her for more work. Highly recommended for presentation re-designing.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment