Design An Investor Pitch Deck Or Powerpoint Presentation











About:

Hello Dear... 

First of all i welcome you to visit my Gig.. before i tell you about my Gig detail. i wanna tell you that beside my Profession its my passion and Hobby to make Presentations. That's why i'm best in it and i always put my full heart to make a Presentation Prefect.



Before you place a order please message me, so that we could discuss about your requirements 

My Services Include 



* A Decent and perfect Professional Presentation

* Use of Animation, Transition and Graphics

* I Surf best suit images for your Presentation

* Custom Template Design 

* source file, PDF file , images 

* Before ordering check my work here

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1m5DLETocNWyu561FZpONws-JW3-AbBFd/view?usp=sharing

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Waseem is the best. This is my second time hiring and I am already giving him a third job. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone who wants amazing presentations made. They look perfect every time.

:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review and handsome amount of TIP.. :) i always put my heart in designing and try my best to make a presentation perfect. i am glad you like my work.. :) and thank you for the 3rd order as well... :)

:

Very nice presentation, gives a great overview of the project

:

Really Exceeded My Expectations. It really looks great, flows and was well researched. I love the presentation and would highly recommend them.

:

second project that Waseem did for me- always very responsive and delivers great looking work




No comments:

Post a Comment