Create Professional Medical Powerpoint Presentations











About:

Welcome to my gig,



Are you looking for someone who can interpret medical research papers and create powerful PowerPoint presentations for your next conference?



Give breath to your PowerPoint presentation with my 5 years of design skills and watch your audience impressed with visually appealing, engaging, and researched content.



Subjects: Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Pathology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Forensic medicine, Community medicine, Medicine, Pediatrics, Surgery, Ophthalmology, ENT, Dentistry, Orthopedics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Skincare, Dietetics, Public Health

 

Features:

1. Scientifically accurate, reliable, to-the-point, grammatically correct and plagiarism-free interpretation of medical research papers  

3. The content in the presentation shall also include SMART objectives, citations in each page, and a proper summary in the end

3. Professional and top-notched PowerPoint presentations, with self-designed graphics, relevant animations, and transitions

4. Rich communication, instant response and a work of quality

5. Unlimited revisions

 

Let us start this journey together. :)

Reviews


:

This guy was great, he responded within a few hours and gave me samples of his work. I used him to created a PP for the CMO of my company and because he has a medical background he was able to make my PP come alive in a very technical way. I highly recommend this seller as he did a great job on my presentation slides. I have already referred him to people in the medical community that I know! Thanks for your work!

:

Excellent! The best sevice ever, Very professional, excellent designing. Naveen has a core understanding of what the client wants. Will gove my highest recommendation

:

Good man !!

:

Did a great job and delivered well before time

:

ngautam661 is very professional. He over delivered. Outcome is beyond my expectation. Highly recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment