Design Branded Powerpoint Presentation











About:

#PLEASE CONTACT BEFORE ORDER TO ENSURE FULL UNDERSTANDING OF YOUR NEEDS! Don't Order Before Contacting, I need to UNDERSTAND to be able to Deliver to a 100% Satisfaction!

I am Professional Graphic Expert. I am young, energetic and visionary individual. I have been working with more than 500 clients worldwide over the last 5 years, having all that exposure I am happened to be a smart worker as well. I love to WOW my clients everyday with something exceptional and serve them for as many hours as they want me to, that actually makes me real me.
Part I am always proud on, I have a team of skilled professionals with not less than 5 years experience are working for me putting there one hundred percent to meet project timelines.
For all sorts of projects pertaining to Graphics and Visuals.

What am i Providing ? 

  • High quality images display
  • Theme design
  • Quality Design Info graphics
  • Insert charts and graph
  • Optimizing an existing presentation
  • Clean and Professional
  • Branded
  • Add transitions and animations
  • Source File

In addition you get for FREE Source file and pdf file(pptx+PDF)

SO WHY YOU ARE WAITING? ORDER NOW

100% Satisfaction Guarantee
100% Risk Free Guarantee

Thank You

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you for the help! I am ready to start with the logo next. I need a logo, social media kit, business cards, and a For Sale sign designed. Can you give me one price for everything? Tyler

Seller's Response:

Thank You!

Seller's Response:

I bought this Gig because I have previously worked with this seller. Maria does a good job communicating the information to me. I was able to get my order on a timely manner.

Seller's Response:

Thank You!

Seller's Response:

Perfect! Just what I ordered




No comments:

Post a Comment