Design Custom Powerpoint Presentation Template











About:

Presentations matter. In the right hands, they can be an amazing medium for sharing and pitching ideas. I have a lot of experience designing presentations or pitch decks with PowerPoint, Keynote and Google slides. I can take your ideas/rough draft, redesign, and reformat them to create a compelling presentation.

I use a combination of storytelling, data visualization, high-quality images, custom illustrations, infographics, charts, professional fonts, and brand colors to design presentations/pitch decks that are stunning and professional. 

I'm currently free and can immediately start working on your presentation. Send me a message, I'm happy to share samples of my works with you, I'm also enthusiastic about working with new people!


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience!.............

Seller's Response:

I was pleased with the end product, he knows his way around ppt for sure!

:

Great experience, I enjoyed working Ben!

:

Spectacular! Timi created an amazing/professional investor deck for my company. I am very happy with the work I got. I highly recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment