Design Architectural Portfolio And Presentation Board











About:

I will design the most impressive architectural portfolio and CV for your professional and educational background. 
If you are interested in having impressive diagrams, I am also eager to offer you my professional skills in designing 1 or 2 extra architectural diagrams for your portfolio in order to make it more beautiful and impressive. 
 *** I have also posted some parts of my portfolio for better results ****** 

If you are interested to see more of my works, please feel free to take a look at my other graphical backgrounds on Fiverr. 
I am fairly familiar with adobe photoshop, adobe illustrator and Adobe Indesign and have almost 4 years of experience working with these software packages. 

I would be glad to have a conversation before your order to see what are your needs and help you understand which package suit you best.   

Reviews


:

I needed a professional portfolio and hannanehmisaghi did a great job. I would recommend her to do professional portfolios.

:

Hana's work is fab and i highly recommend you to work with her!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment