Design A Modern And Clean Powerpoint Presentation











About:

Hi there! 

Here's a little about me:
I am Waheed Abbas. I have work in Leading Private firm in my country. Some of basic tasks were to design Power Point Presentation and all type of MS Office work. I have done all type of Power Point Presentation designing professionally. 

About my gig:
The Final Work will be delivered in Power Point , Pdf Format. 
If anything beyond these formats let me known i will provide you.

About my workflow process:
Typically With in 24 Hours i will complete Power Point Designing. Before starting of my work I will take complete description of the task. Than i will design 2, 3 slides to let you known about my work if any kind of Enhancement required i will do. So the task will go in right direction. I will provide you complete task draft in 24 Hours with unlimited revision so work will be in excellent condition and satisfy you.You can feel free to message me any time to discuss about task.

If you need a turnaround in less than 3 days or more than 25 slides, please message me to ensure I can accommodate.

Thanks for considering my gig!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment