Design A Professional Powerpoint Presentation











About:

You need someone who can help you present you ideas & words with a creative & captivating design?
You are about to hire the right person for the job!
I have designed more than 2000 presentation projects for my global clientele. My designs are of premium quality. It doesn't matter if its just 1 slide or 1000 slides that you want to get designed, it has to be a job done well! 

[NO limitations. Feel free to have a customized order for ANY number of slides]

What do I offer?
  • A Premium Quality Presentation (PPT & PPTX files) + a Free PDF version
  • Custom-Designed Color Consistent Templates 
  • High Resolution Stock Images 
  • Express Delivery Available (3/6/12/24 hrs)
  • Budget Friendly Approach
  • Modern Infographics, Animation & Design
  • Unlimited Revisions 

I Also Design:
  • Corporate Presentation
  • Investor Pitch Decks
  • Training Courses
  • Business Reports
  • Financial Reports

Need an investment deck? Talk about social cause? Any topic?
I will make presentations as per your requirements.

Why Hire Me?
  • I am Microsoft & Adobe Certified.
  • Quality job in LOW RATES! Who wouldn't want that?

The cornerstone of my success is recommendation to more people. :)


Reviews


Seller's Response:

This seller works very hard and does a fantastic job. I have worked with several times and can always rely on their work. Highly recommend

Seller's Response:

Such a sweet person you are :) Thankyou for all the nice words and the tip. Your words of encouragement mean alot to me. Looking forward to work yet again.

Seller's Response:

Workoclock is absolutely AMAZING! Completely understood the brief, great at communicating and was able to make any adjustments. Highly recommended!!!

Seller's Response:

One of the nicest people to work with. I am glad you like the work. Thank you for your kind words I really enjoyed working on this order :)

:

She does GREAT work. This is my second time working with her. Looking forward to working with her again.




No comments:

Post a Comment