Design A Stunning Powerpoint Presentation With Infographics











About:

✪ Welcome to My 2 in 1 Gig ( PPT presentation + Infographics ) where You will receive a professional, top-notch and branded PowerPoint Presentation


Why choosing me ! 

  • I have been working with Microsoft Power point for more than 18 years.
  • I have been a graphic Designer for more than 16 years 
  • I am currently a CG trainer  in National school of Fine Arts.
  • I am always available for any possible issues with your PPT. I answer in fiverr App as soon as I get the notification ( 24H, 7/7).
  • I always offer you unlimited revisions until you’re 100% SATISFIED or money back guarantee.

Feel free to contact me if you have any concern or question


THANK YOU AND LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU

Reviews


:

perfect job, thank you

:

great job thank you

:

Great communication and partner in the project

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment