Design A Unique Powerpoint Presentation











About:

Looking for profesional and unique Powerpoint Presentation ?
You are in the right Place !

Why me ?
I'm a professional Graphic designer. I create a premium Powerpoint Presentation for every clients needs:
  1. Investor Pitch Deck
  2. Training Course
  3. Corporate Presentations
  4. Sales and Marketing Presentations... etc.

Here, you can get an attractive and a creative presentation design, so that you can attract investors, partners and clients to your project.

What I'm offering ?

  • High Quality Images Display 
  • Quality Design Info graphics
  • Insert charts and graph
  • Optimizing an existing presentation
  • Clean and Professional
  • Add Transitions And Animations 
  • Editable Presentations
  • 100% Customer Satisfaction 
  • Source File
 
in addition you get for FREE source file and pdf file ( pptx + PDF ).

Please contact me before ordering.
I only delivers a high Quality Services with unlimited Revisions  

I'm so happy to work with you !
Feel Free to contact me...
Thank you

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The quality of the result was very poor. So much as I had to stop working on this project and find someone else. He didn't want to cancel so he can keep the money but I really don't recommend it at all. Most of the pictures were stretched out of ratio and he didn't change that in two versions. A lot of very unprofessional designs that look bad.

Seller's Response:

The buyer sent small pictures with low quality and asked me to make it HD, sorry I haven't a magic stick! I offered unlimited revisions to fix all problems, but the buyer didn't want to tell me what are his notes...That is outside the applicable laws. He didn't respect my efforts.

Seller's Response:

Aaouada did great work! He provided a professional presentation in a timely manner! I greatly appreciate the help!

:

amazing experience, as always

:

Thank you so much.




No comments:

Post a Comment