Design A Powerpoint, Google Slides Or Keynote Presentation











About:

** PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACE AN ORDER! **

Hi everyone,

If you're looking for a presentation design/redesign the old one, I will provide the eye catching presentation as I believe a good presentation design is a step to successful.

I deliver ppt file (+free PDF/GOOGLE SLIDES/KEYNOTE per request). 
I offer revisions (based on the packages you choose), but they do not apply if you change the content. I will CHARGE EXTRA as new content means to spend my extra time.

Before placing the order, please provide the below information 
- Project description
- Company information for reference - website, design guideline etc.
- Content in EACH slide - text, images, logo etc.

You can provide some reference about what you want in presentation.

If you have something similar but not exactly same as the gigs description, just drop me a message!

Please note that the gig offers the DESIGN only, do not provide research services. 

Look forward to work with you!

Cheers,
Heix

Reviews


:

Wonderful to work with. Beautiful designs. Ethical. Will hire her again. Highly recommend. She knows what she is doing. Good communicator. Thank you!

:

Good, easy to work with.

:

Very quick and responsive despite the time zone difference. Revisions were good. Communication strong.

:

Great work experience. Quick, creative & on time. I am very happy!

:

Very good at following my instructions. Easy to work with!




No comments:

Post a Comment