Design A Professional Powerpoint Presentation











About:

WELCOME TO MY POWERPOINT PRESENTATION DESIGN OR KEYNOTE PRESENTATION DESIGN.

I will design a Winning, premium and professional pitch and Powerpoint presentation slides or keynote presentation ... creating a completely new file or optimizing an existing one. I guarantee the insertion of eye-catching pictures,infographics & illustrations in PPT, PDF and VIDEO format, as well as provided or approved stock photos.

I can assist you with the following:

- Startup or business pitch deck or slides
- Professional Powerpoint Presentations design or Keynote Presentation
- Project Proposal design or slides
- Brand Presentation
- Listing Presentation with illustrations
- Data visualization in the form of charts, graphs and infographics

Deliverable: Editable PPT +  PDF + VIDEO FORMAT

Please message me if you need a powerpoint presentation or keynote presentation over 30 pages.

Please feel free to contact me regarding any questions of the services included, or custom orders!

Reviews


:

Exceeded my expectations! Would highly recommend this designer for clean and professional PowerPoint and business reports.

:

Such an incredible job... You've got much talent, I'm definitely using you again.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment