Design Powerpoint Presentation, Pitch Deck, Investor Deck











About:

#PLEASE CONTACT BEFORE ORDER TO ENSURE FULL UNDERSTANDING OF YOUR NEEDS! Don't Order Before Contacting, I need to UNDERSTAND to be able to Deliver to a 100% Satisfaction!#

+++ CONTACT ME FOR MORE PORTFOLIO +++

Why you must choose Azruca ?

- We have more than 5 years experience work on presentation design
- We provide professional design
- Satisfaction is our mission
- Fast and on target Delivery
- We have four teams working in studio
- 24 Online Services

How to order :

- We recommend contact us first
- Set Deadline for our work
- How Slide do you want?
- What is the size of the presentation?
- And additional needs from you

What you get?

- High quality display 
- Theme design 
- Quality Design
- Unique template 
- Fully editable
- Fully editable icon, color, and graphic

Best Regards,
AZRUCA

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He did a good job with the design. My problem with working with him was trying to explain small changes that needed to be made or corrected but he’s a good person and I’m happy we finally got this done 😭😂😎

Seller's Response:

thank you very much. The best buyer. He is the good man :D Hope your business will raise to the top :) with my presentation :D

Seller's Response:

I am extremely satisfied with the quality of work provided, as well as the turnaround time. Can honestly give my full recommendation.

:

thank you very much

:

I would use Azruca again and again. Not only have the team brought me exactly what I asked for, they did it before a hard to achieve deadline. Twice. Do yourself a favour. Work with this team. You won't be disappointed. And this is a real review. From a very happy Australian.




No comments:

Post a Comment