Design A Pitch Deck Or Powerpoint Presentation











About:

I'm Kiara an award-winning creative graphic designer with 10+ years of experience in CoralDraw, Photoshop, and Illustrator.

All my Presentation, Pitch Deck, Digital Audit, Business Proposal, Keynote, Report, etc are self-made and uniquely built for your business from scratch


- Including company provided visuals or stock graphics & stock images.

- Unlimited revisions until you are 100% self-satisfied. (though it usually only takes 1-2 revisions)

- Written content for every slide to be provided by you.

- Industry & Competitor research. (on demand)




IMPORTANT: I wouldn’t want to compromise on the quality of what I’m offering so if a lower cost alternative is the main priority for you I understand but I’m afraid I can’t help you at a lower price.



NOTE:
- You'll receive full commercial use and source file for your presentation or pitch deck, no matter what package you choose. 

- 24 hours is the fastest timeframe I work within. Any faster and I sacrifice too much quality on rushing the project.


Message me before placing an order, I respond immediately.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great work . great seller .

:

Thanks for the opportunity, I look forward to working with you again.

:

I think we got something good here.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment