Design A Business Powerpoint Presentation











About:

Hi there!

I design custom PowerPoint presentations! I have helped many businesses, corporate and small companies design and optimize their presentations, with creative and graphic slides to keep the audience or investors staying engaged!

I can help with: Optimizing an existing presentation, Startup or Investor Pitch Decks, Presentations Design,  Sales Deck, Sponsorship Deck, Training Presentations, Diagrams and Charts; Data Visualization; Transitions and Animation. 

  • Files can be provided in PowerPoint (.pptx), Keynote (.key) and PDF format.
  • If you need extra fast delivery, please contact me to check my availability before ordering.
  • To design your presentation you must provide the complete content (text and title for each slide).

Typically, within 24 hours, I will send you 2-3 completed slides for discussion to ensure the project is heading in the right direction. A full draft can be provided within 48 hours and we can adjust until you're perfectly happy -  it usually only takes 1-2 revisions. 

Feel free to contact me with any questions! Look forward to working with you!

Maruja

PLEASE, contact me before placing an order.

Reviews


:

Seller was easy to work with, very professional and quick.

:

Outstanding work!

:

Maruja is by far the BEST PPT designer we have ever worked with full stop!!!! She not only has incredible design and creative talents but understands and reacts to the project in such a way making our ultimate project goal the best reality it can possibly be!!!

:

2nd gig, very happy with her work. Highly recommend!

:

I was short on time and had to meet a deadline. Marujachirinos has exceeded my expectations. Great communicator, excellent work, will re-hire again for future projects. Thank you for helping me reach my deadline.




No comments:

Post a Comment